Thursday, July 30, 2009

Top Six



Well the weeks are flying by and the finale is next week. I am so pumped that another season starts in September. Last nights routines were pretty good. I had my favorites of course and I am pretty sure that I know who is going home tonight - as sad as it will be. Here is my ranking of the dance numbers from last night.
1. The 3 boys routine

2. The 3 girls routine

3. Kayla and Brandon Contemporary

4. Melissa and Evan Broadway

5. Jeanine and Ade Hip Hop

6. Melissa and Evan Quick Step

7. Kayla and Brandon Disco

8. Jeanine and Ade Samba

BEST COUPLE OF THE NIGHT: Brandon and Kayla. I just don't like Disco.

BEST GIRL OF THE NIGHT: Jeanine. She is always flawless.
BEST GUY OF THE NIGHT: Brandon. His solo was really very good.
WORST COUPLE OF THE NIGHT: Meliisa and Evan. They didn't get any amazing routines. But I thought that they did well in what they had. I still love Evan and thought he held his own with his solo and in the Broadway and Boys numbers. This is why I don't think he will leave just yet.
WORST GIRL OF THE NIGHT: Melissa. She wasn't terrible but the others just outshine her.
WORST BOY OF THE NIGHT: Ade. He did not really stand out anywhere for me. He got lost.
That being said...
The bottom 4 dancers will be: Kayla and Melissa; Ade and Evan
The good bye girl: Melissa
The good bye boy: Ade

1 comment:

  1. Alright, well the truth...you HAD to have already watched the finale before writing this! You're just too good, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete