Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Top 8 is really great?

Well, we are down to the top 8 dancers this week. And because of this very fact I expected tomight's show to be really good. And it was so BORING!! At least the first hour. I almost turned off the show after that but decided to keep it on just in case. And I am glad that I did because the last 3 dances were pretty darn good. It seemed that all of the latin and ballroom dances were on slow motion and they dragged on and on for me. But then Jeanine and Brandon did their pop jazz routine and I was excited. Following that was the Ade and Melissa contemporary piece about breast cancer and I was crying along with the judges and everyone else. It was very moving and I think it probably saved her from going home. And the night ended well with Jason and Kayla's hip-hop Zombie routine. Those 3 dances saved an otherwise forgettable night. And also, what was Janette's solo about? Where was the salsa dancing? Infact, where was the dancing, period? Not a fan. Again, top solo honors go to Evan, Jeanine and now, Ade. Here are my predictions:

BOTTOM TWO BOYS:

Ade and Jason, I think Evan may have squeaked by with his solo


BOTTOM TWO GIRLS:

Jeanine and Kayla, although I think it should be Janette


GOODBYE BOY:

Jason


GOODBYE GIRL:

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment