Thursday, July 2, 2009

Water, Water Everywhere

I got word from my aunt. last weekend, that a new splashpark had opened up in a town nearby. These types of parks are springing up all over the place. It is not so much as a water park and more than a playground. Basically, there are lots of water things to play in for little people. Well this new splashpark opened last weekend to the public. And it just so happens that it is a free splashpark. So this morning I decided to take my son and try it out. We invited another mother from my house and two of her children to come. We waited in the hot morning sun for over thirty minutes for the water timer to turn on, but when it finally did it was magical.

We had a blast playing in the sprinklers. I am so glad that I live in a city that is big enough to offer so many experiences and opportunities to keep a family entertained on a budget.
I am gearing up for the Fourth of July weekend. I don't have any solid plans but I am excited about having the day off and watching some fireworks. I will post on my holiday activities. Happy Fourth all you readers. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment