Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Taking the Plunge

Well, it has been a few days since I posted and much has happened since then. I guess the major thing is that I gave two weeks notice at my job on Monday. That's right, I quit. What was I thinking? Well, I was thinking of my future and what is best for me and my baby. With that being said... I am on to other endeavors. I am now enrolled at Lonestar College to go back to school full time to get my Associates of Arts degree in Teaching. I start on August 24th. I will be moving back in with my parents and hopefully working part-time as well. I am not a person who likes change and this has been a year of changes for me. I am stepping off of a cliff that ahs been beckoning me for some time and I am trusting that everything will be ok and that it will all work out for the best.
Luke and I are still hanging in there and rolling with the punches. Big things are in our future and I am excited to start something new. And I am excited to learn again in a school setting. We move out next week and then everything changes. I am feeling nervous, excited, scared and... well, I don't know. Thanks to Gracewood for the experiences you gave me and the opportunities you afforded me. And thanks to mom and dad for taking in their daughter and grandson, again. What would we wayward children do without the open arms and doors of parents who love us?

1 comment:

  1. You are supposed to call me when decisions like these are made! Not that I oppose AT ALL, I think it's a great plan, but I need more info. call me yo!

    ReplyDelete