Sunday, August 2, 2009

On the Move


Well tonight closes out a very busy and productive weekend. Luke and I have officially moved out of our old house and back into my parents house. It was a long, hot and grueling process that had us barely escaping the torrential down pour that finally blessed Houston. All in all I think it went well. There are still boxes everywhere and odds and ends placed in random spaces and things we can't find anywhere. But... we are here and we are happy. So far it has felt like any other weekend. The real surreal-ness of the situation won't happen until tomorrow morning when I don't have to go to work. I am so pleased to have a few weeks off for a break and a chance to catch my breath before diving back in to education, homework and studying. So, I guess this is good night. I am off to my little corner of my borrowed room to curl up on the futon. Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment