Monday, August 31, 2009

Oh, and by the way

















Maybe you could pray for this weather we are having. Aside from the many livelihoods and homes that are being threatened, my sister is set to have her wedding in Los Cabos in a little over a week. Our family is scheduled to leave on Sunday. As you can see from this picture, it is not looking too good for our travel plans. A category 5 hurricane was not in our plans and will not a lovely wedding make. Plus, no resort means no vacation for me and I really want a vacation. So for all of these reasons, lets think positive sunshiny thoughts and pray for a wind to knock this thing off course. Darn you, Jimena, why do you have to be such a killjoy?

2 comments:

  1. Ooohh SUCH a bummer!! After going through a Cat. 3 I can officially say I would not want to do that again! So sorry it looks like your plans may change, I know that stinks! You never know with those things though...sometimes they do something crazy and miss land all together! Oh, we find out the sex of the baby a week from Thurs., so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to call you about this! I had no idea, my mom had to call me and inform me of the massive hurricane - I apparently need to watch the news a little more often. Here's hoping that the hurricane and all it brings along with it are long gone before you all are scheduled to arrive, and that, of course, your resort remains in tip-top shape through it all!

    ReplyDelete