Monday, August 24, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


As I have mentioned several times before, I am a pretty big square - as in, not what you'd call "cool". Now, I think I am pretty fun and awesome but I live within my own naive little bubble. For this reason I have not had the life experiences that would be considered "normal" for a high school student, college student or young adult. I have followed my p's and q's and remained a straight and steadfast arrow. While some could consider this an embarrassing admonition, I am pretty pleased with this fact. It takes some considerable self-control and one very loud and obnoxious conscience to make it through this life with such pointy corners.

But alas, all good things must come to an end... and my reign as the Mrs. Goody 2 Shoes has officially ended. This weekend I hosted a lingerie shower for my sister and then accompanied her and her and a group of wild ladies out on the town for a bachelorette party. This is not my scene and I was completely oblivious to the "going out" dressing code, etiquette and general "goings on". But I watched and learned and had a pretty darn good time. Rest assured that this square stayed true to her self and kept a low key party profile. I left in the same state I was in when I arrived.

Here are some pictures from the night. Don't worry, they are all PG. And the wigs were my sister's idea. I think it was a good one. She definently celebrated her last days of singledom in style. Much love sista!













No comments:

Post a Comment