Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Way You Make Me Feel

Michael Jackson has passed away today and I am so sad for music. He has been int he soundtrack of my life since I was little. My parents have home videos of me at age three singing and dancing to the Thriller tape. Fast forward twenty two years and me and my family and friends did the Thriller dance at my wedding reception. So... I have always loved the music of Mr. MJ. I am saddened that he will no loner make music and I am so glad to haveso many memories of him and his musical impact on this generation. I have posted 2 music videos on this blog site as well. So please take a look if you want and remember a true entertainer. I choose to remember him for what he added to the entertainment world instead of the specualtation that haunted him in his later years.

No comments:

Post a Comment