Monday, June 29, 2009

Go to Sleep, You Little Baby

I am at the end of a long day and I am exhausted. But not too exhausted to get on to blogger and poke around. More and more, I am finding that one of my favorite parts of my day is at the end, when I crawl into bed and catch up on what everyone is doing and thinking and feeling. And I also love to write my own blogs. I never thought I would type that sentence, because I felt like blogging wasn't for me. However, the more I write the freer I feel. It is nice to get things out and to just type until your thoughts make sense. And what is even nicer is knowing that others might read those scrap thoughts and that it might touch or move them enough to comment. So... tonight I am glad for this new fangled technology called BLOGGING and the way it keeps me "in the know" on all my friends all over this country and state.

Tonight I am beat from cleaning house all day and running errands in the horrible 105 degree Houston weather. My little feet are screaming for a foot rub and my back is cursing at me. But... I bought two workout DVDs today, a little dumbbell and a Pilate's ball. Someone is getting their workout on and it is me. Our Cabo beach trip is in 2 months and I am hoping to have Jessica Beil's body by the time I go. I better get to work. In fact, why am I typing this when I should be doing lunges and crunches? Ah well... off to bed instead.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're blogging! Just one more friend I can keep in touch with in this unique way! I also find it somewhat therapeutic, so nice to be able to get what is in your head out! :) I think you are doing an awesome job with everything that you seem to have on your plate, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete