Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mr. Water Color Memories...

... of the way we were.

So tomorrow is going to really stink. It happens to be my 4 year Anniversary. As you probably know from reading past posts, I am going through a marital separation right now. Our forecast is looking pretty dire at present and doesn't seem to show signs of changing. For this reason, I am not looking forward to tomorrow and all the memories and pain that it will bring. I am taking the day off of work and I am planning to spend some time with my mom, pampering ourselves. I am thinking a massage and a pedicure might ease some of the stress. I am hoping that along with the pain, tomorrow might hold unforeseen blessings as well. This whole chapter of my life has been hard and heavy. And as I am approaching a day that is meant to celebrate a forever union of two people - I am left with the possibility that this may not be my reality. I am trusting God to take care of me. So please think of me and pray for me if you get a chance. I will be remembering better times and hoping for blue skies to return soon - at the very least, a rainbow.



Oh and Happy Birthday Dad! You are a great father and I am so pleased to be nearer to you guys and to get to spend this birthday eating cookie cake and watching So You Think You Can Dance with you. You just keep getting better and better with age. Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment