Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Addiction Coming On

I can feel it now. I am in trouble. I told myself I didn't need anything else to watch on TV. My time is too precious as it is and TV rots the brain. But then I did something on a whim that I can never take back: I DVR'd Modern Family... and I watched it. Not only that, but I loved it. Now I can't stop. I want to watch more. Now I am actually kind of bummed that I have missed so many shows and that I am coming in mid season. I have some catching up to do. Move over "How I Met Your Mother", this show is the funniest thing going right now. And my favorite? Phil. Hands down. The guy is so funny. Just look at his picture. He looks funny... and sort of creepy.


And if that isn't enough, he has the best lines. Here is a little example: "One more rule: have like three buttloads of fun". Oh, that guy kills me. Just wanted to throw that out into the blogosphere. I like Phil. I like Modern Family.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Modern Family!! The pilot was on sometime this week, watched it last night, and had to PAUSE it b/c I was laughing so hard I didn't want to miss what came next!! If you haven't yet watched the pilot, I suggest you do...and every other episode after that. :) Love that our minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete