Sunday, January 17, 2010

And the Winner Is...

Do you know what this is? It is a Golden Globe. And mere hours from this post, the awards ceremony will take place and many Golden Globes will be awarded. I do consider myself to be "up" on the movie and TV industry and this season I have made it my business to be as informed as possible for the awards show. Why such an interest? Because this year I have not one, but two Golden Globe pools going on. I have one for family and one for friends and there are even prizes involved for the winner. Everything is always more fun when you make a game out of it. And so I did that, doubly. So whether or not you will be enjoying the awards show tonight, please know that I will be watching intently and keeping score. And who knows, tomorrow you may be hearing from a two-time winner in this very blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment