Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Get Out of the Bitter Barn...

... and Play in the Hay!


Ok, so I didn't win either of my Golden Globe pools. That felt pretty lousy, considering all of the trash I was talking and the certainty I held that I would prevail. However, congratulations are in order for Carly and Debbie - both of whom will be getting a brand new book from me, stained with the tears of my defeat. I may me down but I am not out. I have already accepted an offer for an Oscar pool where I am sure my odds will greatly improve.


While we are talking about movies... let me go ahead and make a list for you. In December and January I saw my fair share of movies. Well, let's be honest, I saw my share and probably some of yours too. And of course I did some careful scrutinizing of these movies after every viewing. So, here are the list of movies I saw, in the order with which I enjoyed them.


1. Avatar - this might shock a few people

2. Invictus

3. It's Complicated

4. Brothers

5. Up in the Air

6. Sherlock Holmes

7. The Lovely Bones

8. Nine

9. Book of Eli


I don't have any globes to give out but I have my opinions and even if I am the only one who gives value to them, they are still mine for the sharing.


No comments:

Post a Comment