Monday, April 27, 2009

Everybody Cut Loose, Footloose

When I was pregnant I was one of those women that got really swollen feet. It got so bad that I had to wear Crocs with my dress pants to work. And even those were so tight that my skin poked through the holes like a Play-Doh fun factory. After he was born I used those feet to rock my child to sleep every night during feedings and nap times and in the wee hours of the morning when nothing else would work. I use these feet of mine everyday, in thousands of ways, doing things for my child. It is a rare occasion when my feet take me to places that I want to go. And an even rarer treat when I get to kick up my feet and let them relax. But this weekend, that is exactly what I did. I was without child this weekend and I let my feet take me to all sorts of wonderful places. I want to share this journey through my weekend, as seen through the perspective of two very happy feet:

FRIDAY




SATURDAY


(My feet got a massage)




SUNDAY

My church feet





Reunited, and it feels so good.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute post Les! Love your "feet perspective"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just too cute! Great perspective from a source I ignore. Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a close up of your tattoo! I wanna see it!!! I really want one but can't decide on a design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute post! We could have taken a pic of our feet together for our 20 minute lunch together :)

    ReplyDelete