Tuesday, April 21, 2009

1-866-IDOLS-0 My gosh!

This just in... Leslie loves American Idol. OK, so this may not seem like Earth shattering news to anyone else, but this revelation has capsized my boat. I have made a very successful habit of publicly disliking American Idol. And for the last 7 seasons I have managed to make it through the season blissfully unaware of what was going down over there on FOX and the Idol stage. But then season 8 came along and I was somehow sucked in to the vortex of Idol. So much so, in fact, that tonight I actually called in and voted. Twice. I suddenly became that girl who calls and calls and endures busy signal after annoying busy signal until my call went through. I just could not bare to watch my "favorite" get booted with the knowledge that I did not vote to save them. Darn you FOX television, you have won this battle for my viewership. I never thought I would see the day. Move over Claymates, this fan is has officially gone Idol crazy.




And just in case you are wondering where my Idol loyalty lies... I am going with Kris Allen. Sorry Matt Giraud, I lost that loving feeling buddy. Now my fingers dial for Kris. Could my votes save him this week? I hope so. Goree, out.






2 comments:

  1. I voted for kris and Adam, they are the best! I got sucked in to this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now girls I don't know how this can possibly be the 1st year ya'll have gotten sucked in, especially you Leslie but I agree this season is Amazing. Kris and Danny are my favorites but I have yet to dial in and vote so I am a very bad fan.

    ReplyDelete