Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Listamania 5.0

Normally my daily diet consists largely of protein shakes. But not this week. This week we are eating good. Maybe even a little too good. The treaders will be burning up next week for sure. But all of this hearty eating has inspired this weeks listamania. If I was somehow in a situation where I was told to pick ten foods to live on for the rest of my life, these would be them:

1. Red Lobster's cheddar bay biscuits
2. Tx Roadhouse green beans
3. Cypress Station Grill's sweet potato fries
4. Chicken fajitas from Lupe Tortillas
5. Lobster bisque from Pappadeaux's
6. The turkey o' toole from Bennigans
7. Red Robin's blue cheese burger
8. McAlister's club wrap
9.PF Chang's chicken lo mein
10. Olive Garden's chicken alfredo pizza

And I would have to add a chicken fried steak from somewhere delicious. What would your choices be? Dang. I'm hungry now.

1 comment:

  1. Good picks - especially the chicken alfredo pizza and the turkey o'toole! But then you put the blue cheese crap on there and lost a few points. But, if I had to add something, I would choose the mongolian beef from PF Changs...oh heavenly day, I'm salivating just thinking about it!
    Live it up on vacation, you can run it all off later! :)

    ReplyDelete