Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just another manic Monday

Of course, after that wonderful day of clarity and the post about joy on Sunday - God allowed me the pain of Monday. I had the Monday of all Mondays yesterday. It was not good. it started off bad and went to worse and ended at totally unbelievable in it's level of suckage. But such is life. It is a changing tide of good and bad experiences. The real test is to see if i can keep that joy I talked about, amidst the Mondays of life.

I've had a bit of a setback recently and I am trying to refigure my life around the changes. I know full well that I will heal and come back stronger and more faithful. But until then, I am going to choose silence. I am going through something that I can not blog about. I do not want to blog about it because in this topic I dont want you people in my head. But rest assured that when that fog clears, I will be back. Thanks, faithful blog followers, for being there as a sounding board.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment