Thursday, August 12, 2010

Listamania 3.0


Yesterday, I went to an interview for a Alternative Teacher Certification Program. It is my goal to become a certified teacher by the end of this upcoming school year. But first, I had to get accepted in to the program. This is what I have been taking classes for these last 3 semesters. So I submitted an application and made a 5 minute digital resume that I had to present before a panel of judges and a room full of other applicants. It went well. I did get accepted. But part of that process included a written questionnaire that I had to fill out. One of the questions asked me to list my strengths and weaknesses. This was somewhat difficult for me. It took some intense concentration to organize my list. And then afterwards, as I walked to my car, I naturally thought of better answers than I had given. So, without further ado, I give you a list of my strengths and weaknesses.



STRENGTHS
1. Honesty & loyalty (these always go together for me)
2. Attentive
3. Willingness to learn and lead
4. Organized
5. Positive outlook
6. Dependable
7. Creative
8. Outgoing
9. Enjoy a challenge
10. Can admit faults and accept responsibility for mistakes
WEAKNESSES
1. Outspoken
2. Opinionated
3. Overly-committed
4. Controlling of environment/situations
5. Tend to focus on small picture
6. Procrastinator
7. Wear emotion on my sleeves
8. Need to explain myself - justify
9. More reactionary than proactive
10. Speak before thinking

1 comment:

  1. Oh Leslie...I read your list and I realize more and more all the time how alike we really are. I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete