Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Short List

Here are some quick updates on me, as of 9 pm tonight:

1. I hate taking Luke to the doctor. Especially when they make me hold down his arms while they stick him with a shot. It never gets easier.

2. This season of Biggest Loser is awesome. Only three weeks in and I am crying every week. The self-sacrificing and teamwork displayed this week really pureed my heart (in a good way).

3. Eating brinner (or breakfast for dinner) is pretty nice sometimes. Tonight we had sausage, eggs and cinnamon bread and it felt like a little treat.

4. I had a two hour nap today and felt pretty good about it.

5. I stayed up until 1 am last night watching One Tree Hill. Thus the need for #4.

6. I can't quite give up tea. I love it so much. But it does not love me. In fact it gave me three kidney stones. So instead, I have decided to go the unsweetened route. If you know me, this is a big deal.

7. In my first math class in 9 years, College Algebra, I just took my first test and got a 91. I am super pumped about that.

8. I have been riding my bike lately and I hope to make it a new habit. My bike has a baby seat on the back and Luke and I both love it.

9. My sister's wedding reception was on Saturday and I had a blast seeing family and friends. And now my summer of plans has officially ended. My calendar just blew wide open.

10. My cousin and his wife just announced that they are pregnant today. Congratulations!! The due date is in May and I am pumped. This will be the first cousin pregnancy since my own. Finally someone for Luke to play with.

So that's me this week. Short and sweet. It's been a busy week and it promises to get busier with a quiz due this week, a new class starting in 2 weeks and a little tornado named Luke in the center of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment