Thursday, September 24, 2009

Perfect Harmony





I don't know about you, but I am super pumped about fall TV programming because it means there is actually something good to watch on the television most evenings. I usually stick by my old favorites because I am not a fan of trying new things. I like the old and familiar. However, since the promos started running I have had my eye on Glee. As soon as I could, I checked this show out and the verdict is... AMAZING!!! This is like my own little musical every week. Who could ask for anything more? I think it is so funny and creative and entertaining. I am loving and hating certain characters already. I wish my choir experience in HS would have been more like this. I am .looking forward to watching this show all season. And for those of you who have seen the show... am I the only one who kind of wanted to join the Acafellas?


1 comment:

  1. Your so funny. The only way I would have known about this show was my (musical - loving) husband...Jason loves this show too! (and I do too) He told me that this could become his favorite show this season, I should have know since we have NO teenage girls in the house and we own 1, 2, and 3 High School Musical - and NOT because I wanted them! Thinking about renting the Hannah Montana for him.

    ReplyDelete