Thursday, September 17, 2009

Oh, Mexico


This has been a week of settling back in and getting back on schedule. All of this readjusting has left little time for blogging- even though I have still been taking photos for blog stories. So basically, I am really far behind in everything that I want to tell you readers. At this point, I don't even know how many people are still reading my blogs but I will assume that those who do are avid fans and appreciate my ramblings and musings.
My trip to Cabo was VERY nice. If my little dude hadn't been back here without me I would have tried to organize a way to stay in Mexico forever enjoying the blue water and nice weather. I did a lot of relaxing and reading on the beach and beside the pool. My friend Brook gave me this hilarious book to read and I laughed out lot multiple times forcing many of my family members to request to read the book after me.





We rode ATV's on the beach, enjoyed a sunset cruise and even worked in some water aerobics and salsa lessons to stay in shape. I ate and drank way too much but loved every minute of it. The week ended on a high with my sisters wedding and beach reception. It was lovely and intimate and just right. I highly recommend going to Cabo if you have a chance. Rest assured that this past week has been full of fun and adventure, some of which will be documented at a later date. We are now back in the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment