Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Wednesday Run Down

Ok, so its Wednesday and it's also finals week for me. With 3 exams already under my belt, I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. One more, on Friday. So, I won't trouble myself, or you, with a list today. My brain is fried already. It can not possibly use enough energy to put together a list, no matter how random.
This week, my son has had some trouble in the sleeping department. Its not normal and it certainly is making for some nice attitudes in this house. My hypothesis was that he was not getting enough energy out during the day with the weather being what it is. So I have been on a mission to wear out my son. Today we drove 40 minutes on the other side of town to try a new place. It was called the Stomping Grounds and it was awesome. I would go back in a heartbeat. $5 for hours of play that exhausted my son is a definite bargain. Pictures to follow.
And lastly, what would a Wednesday blog be without a So You Think You Can Dance shout out? Last night was a great episode with several awesome dances. And while I am still honing my prediction skills I am willing to take a stab at it. My votes were scattered but I think that are reflective of the general public. That being said, I think the following people will be in the bottom four:

Ryan



Ashleigh


Ellenore


Russell

Unfortunately, I think that Ryan and Ashleigh will go home. If Ashleigh pulls out the sympathy vote then Ellenore will be out. I wish it wasn't Ryan but I think it is. Legacy and Russell just have huge numbers in their side. I guess we will see who is right.

1 comment:

  1. Man! You couldn't have been more wrong! You might be losing your skills... :)

    I can't believe you like Ryan, I can't stand the guy, and was very upset that he's still in it. He's just so creepy/smarmy! I was happy to see Mollee go, and 1/2 sad to see Legacy out - I was on the fence about him. Man, I'm a tough critic! Wish I could watch the finale with you next week! :)

    ReplyDelete