Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I got Disco Fever

Well, not really. I don't like disco all that much, actually. It is my least favorite genre of dance on a show that features many genres. Of course, I am talking about So You Think You Can Dance. It is back on and I have been slacking in my coverage of this show that I love. But, now that its down to the top 10, I am ready to share my opinions. I have been voting, so I am doing my part to keep hope alive for the ones I like most.


So far, my favorites are as follows:






And they are, from left to right: Kathryn and Ellenore, Jaokb and Legacy.

Tonight I think these people are in trouble:



My vote for who should go home:

Mollee and Nathan

But I think that these people will go home:

Nathan and Noelle

1 comment:

  1. Dead on once again! Well, at least on who went home, and very close as to who was in the bottom 4! Always impressive, Leslie! :) I still hate Mollee, and was glad to have Nathan gone (his little crying fit on Tuesday night solidified my dislike of him), but now I ESPECIALLY dislike Ryan. I HATE his solos! He's much to cocky and creepy for his own good. That's my thoughts on the matter...

    ReplyDelete