Thursday, December 3, 2009

Another Weird List

I know that today is Thursday and not Wednesday. But I have a weird list that I just had to share. I did not make this list up, it was an official list that I found. Actually it is a list of rules for the annual Santa Games held for Kris Kringles from around the world to compete for the title of Best Santa. I found this list to be kind of hilarious so I wanted to share it. Apparently, to be considered for Best Santa:

1.Santa has to be nice to everyone, especially children.
2.Santa has to be completely sober.
3.Santa [suit] has to be clean and looking its Santa best (red or gray and white)!
4.Santa can have a big beard, but not a silly mask.

Here is another wacky list for ya. In the Santa Games the contestants compete in:


1.Chimney climbing
2.Porridge eating
3.Kick-sledding
4.Reindeer racing
5.Gift Wrapping
6.and something called Santa's Christmas Eve

Who knew? I surely did not. We don't pay too much attention to Santa in our house. We don't even visit him in the mall. But even I can appreciate a good competition. So here's to the Santa Games and this years winner, Jim Chan (from Hong Kong).

No comments:

Post a Comment