Wednesday, October 21, 2009

STAR Report

This just in! I have gone the way of the celebrities and I have gotten a face-lift. Well, not me actually, but my blog. Thanks to my very talented friend, Beth, my blog has a sleek and fall-friendly new look. I felt that it was perfectly fitting for someone who is reinventing herself.

If you also need a blog face-lift please check out Beth's blog Scoop for some help. Also on that blog, she is doing a holiday card giveaway. Beth is the artsy-fartsy type and she is pretty fantastic at designing cards. She has her twelve designs on her blog site. So check it out and enter to win and you could have free Christmas cards this year. And cute ones to boot! Double score!! Ok. That's is folks. Happy Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Like the new look. Where were the pictures with pumpkins and scarecrow taken? Toooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! She's so darn talented, isn't she? And this one is so much easier to read! I had to squint with the last layout, and squinting isn't flattering :)

    ReplyDelete