Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys.

Well, my baby is not grown up but last Friday he was a bit of a cowboy. Well as cowboy as someone can be who isn't even old enough to be able to clearly say the word "cowboy". Let me first say that I know it is an oddity for me to write 2 blogs in one day- let alone two in one night. By offer of an explanation I will tell you that I drank a coffee before my class tonight and the residual caffeine fix has left me anything but tired. So, here I am recapping our day at the Oil Ranch in Hockley, TX.

The trip has been planned for weeks. And wouldn't you know that on the day we planned to go, so did half of the Houston ISD elementary schools. There were over a thousand kids there, all vying for access to the livestock and activities the ranch presented. Here a few snapshots that I feel encapsulated our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment