Friday, October 30, 2009

Make You Jump, Jump

I have been pushed to the max this week with schoolwork. I had to go and observe a classroom on Tuesday for my Intro to Teaching class and I went to Bryan, TX to watch my friend Brook work her magic on her 6th and 7th grade English classes. It was fun to watch her do her thang but I also missed a full day of being with my baby. With that and the weather and a few other school things, I needed a happy fix. So my mom and I did some research and found a little indoor inflatable land near the house called Monkey Bizness. We gathered ourselves up and headed for fun. Turns out we were the only ones there and it was pretty inexpensive. Score!!! It was a real blast to let that energy out and just go crazy in there. Reminds me of being a kid and just getting so excited. Little man slept great that day and was so big going down the tall slide. Mommy and Nana didn't fare so well... big tree fall hard. Anyway, here are some pics.








No comments:

Post a Comment