Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mom's the Word

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Mother's Day. We ended up playing and swimming at my parent's house for the day and we had a blast:




Look is getting ready to jump to his Paw Paw.



Me and my momma.



My sister, Roo, jumping on to the mattress float.



Monkey see, monkey do. Luke and PawPaw chillaxin on the sun deck.



Me and my monster floating and enjoying the day.



Being a mom is my greatest pleasure and joy. It has made me a better person and brought such a sense of peace in to my life. My son is a delight. He is funny and smart and silly. I am so proud of the person he is becoming and the role I have in that. My second Mother's Day was wonderful! And thanks also to my own mother, who has never stopped giving of herself to make her children's lives bigger and better. You are my rock and I love sharing the joy of motherhood with you. I have learned so much from you. And to my mother in law, you are a true blessing. I thank you for all you are and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment