Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Listamania


Time to reinstitute List Wednesdays. It never fully got off of the ground the first go round. But this time will be different, I delcare it. So, every Wednesday will be a new random list. I love lists and so this serves two purposes: 1) it give me a chance to make lists about things that interest me and 2) it allows all 4 of my readers to learn more random facts about me. So to those faithful four, this list is for you (and a little bit me)....


10 Places I'd Like to Travel to Before I Die

1. Italy

2. New Zealand

3. Alaska

4. Scottland/Ireland - these go together in my head

5. The Virgin Islands

6. New York

7. Yellowstone National Park

8. Fiji

9. BoraBora

10. Australia


As it turns out, I may be going to Alaska next summer. I am pretty pumped. And my bestie and I have a trip planned to Europe. This trip is currently just planned in our minds, without a goal date, but it WILL happen. Other than that I am wide open. If anyone wants to plan a trip to these places, I am game. And if you want to find a backer to finance this for me, I'd be much obliged. And that was my Listamania!
* post title is in reference to a Phoenix song of the same name

2 comments:

  1. Great list. I love Yellowstone Park - great place to take Luke when he is older. I will gladly accompany you if you find someone to finance us on a few of your trips:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a goal date, I think we decided on sometime in 2014 or 2015. That's our goal, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete