Thursday, September 16, 2010

Listamania 7.0

I know, I know. This is a day late. But better late than never. I have a new thing going in my life and I would classify it as a good thing. Actually, a very good thing. And this good thing has given me lots and lots of reasons to smile lately. It feels so insanely good to be in the company of a person (or persons) who know how to truly get you laughing. Thankfully, I know several people in my life who can really crack me up. But that is another list, for another time. Today's list is dedicated to laughter and smiles. Eventhough that just sounded like a line from Carebears I will continue on. The new TV season is starting and I could not be more thrilled. So I want to make a list of the ten TV sitcoms that have had me rolling in laughter throughout my life. This is not in any order, just shows I like. I know some may disagree but... this is my Listamania, so deal with it.

1. Friends
2. Scrubs
3. Fresh Prince of Bell Aire
4. The Cosby Show
5. Modern Family
6. The Office
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. Seinfeld
9. Arrested Development
10. Cheers

3 comments:

  1. Is it lame that I comment on just about every post of yours? Do you get insanely tired of reading my comments? Suck it up.
    I agree with this list except for 8-10, those are lame. But I've tried to come up with three others that make me roll on the ground laughing and can't think of a single one. So instead I would just double up on my faves: 8. Friends, 9. Cosby Show, 10. Modern Family. Deal with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to mention that the way you mentioned the "good thing" in your life right now. VERY sweet! Have you told him that I really do want to spend time with him, and that I'm sorry for acting all nonchalant/non-cool when I met him? Let him know that I really am cool...please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Numbers 8-10 aren't lame...my sister is lame :) Especially Arrested Development - that show is hilarious!
    And Sara's second comment now has me all curious! I may just have to stalk you some more to find out what is happening!

    ReplyDelete