Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Listamania 9.0

When I am down, I put on music. When I am bored, I put on music. When I need to just relax, I put on music. I'm sure appreciative of things like iPod's and CD players so that I can have my music with me, on the go. And I am thankful for Playlists that let me create hours of diversion. Music is so much to me. So... here is my homage to music. First, a list of CD's that are in constant rotation in my car or on my iPod:

1. Shane and Shane - Everything is Different
2. Jimmy Needham - Not Without Love
3. Joshua Radin - Simple Times
4. Ray Lamontagne - Trouble
5. John Mayer - Battle Studies
6. Shane and Shane - Pages
7. Nicole Nordemann - Woven and Spun
8. Joshua Radin - We Were Here
9. Bebo Norman - Myself When I am Real
10. The Brook Hampton Tracks I Love Mix CD

Honorable mention:
- Kari Jobe - Kari Jobe albumn
- Colby Callait - Coco
- Jason Mraz - We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things
- Ray Lamontagne - Gossip in the Grain

My next Listamania will be dedicated to music as well. I will be writing all the songs I would have on my life soundtrack. I need some time to think. I would love to hear what other people are listening to as well. I always need fresh ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment