Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Listamania 8.0

The Last Time I...

1. Went to Disneyland/World: I was 8 years old and wearing a side ponytail, biker shorts and a tshirt with a side knot.

2. Had a phone conversation that lasted over an hour: Last night
3. Saw a movie in the theater: today I saw two movies, in a row. "Social Network" and "Devil"
4. Saw someone famous: I saw Neil Patrick Harris when I was at Disneyworld. Although at that time he was known only as "Doogie".
5. Took a car trip that was over 10 hours: In 2006, when I went to Nashville, TN
6. Drank Kool-Aid: Last week I made kool-aid for Luke and had some myself. It was cherry, I had to.
7. Went to a school dance: That would be my senior year of college, April 2003. Date: Dustin "the Diesel" Collins.
8. Was on a boat: The last time I visited Georgetown there was a late night sailing trip. Maybe May 2010.
9. Was on a plane: On Friday I flew to Vermont. It was an awful experience.
10. Ate a Rice Krispy Treat:  I actually made Rice Krispy treats about a month ago for my Friday night group.
11. Jogged: Last Thursday. And my body is feeling it.
12. Went to the doctor: I think it has been a year and a half.
13. Was out of the Country: In May 2010 I went to Mexico with the fam.
14. Washed my car: It has been an embarassingly long amount of time. I think a year or more.
15. Ate a bowl of cereal: This morning I had corn flakes, with sugar.
16. Held a baby: At my son's 3rd birthday party I held my cousin's baby,Beaux.
17. Watched an episode of Friends: About two weeks ago, thank you TNT.
18. Jumped up and down: Probably at Lindsey and Kyle's wedding in August.
19. Bought an item of clothing: In September of 2010.
20. Vacummed: Right before Luke's birthday party, in September.
21. Had to speak/perform in front of a large group of people: I had to give an interview presentation to get in to Teacher Certification classes in August.
22. Took a test: That would be yesterday, for my teaching class.
23. Went to a wedding: August 2010.
24. Used a phone with a cord on it: I used the room phone, this morning, to call the lobby. I dialed "0".
25. Ate pizza: Two days ago, in Portland, Maine.
26. Had a cup of coffee: Friday morning as I walked to my airplane terminal.
27. Did a math problem by hand: Since I am subbing now I get to do a bit more math. Two weeks ago I subbed for a 2nd grade math class and we did word problems on the chalkboard.
28. Had a manicure or pedicure: It has been WAY to long. Probably since May or maybe even April.
29. Got a package in the mail: I got flowers delivered to me last week. It was AWESOME!
30. Updated my blog: Today. This list is considered my update.

1 comment:

  1. so much for waiting for me to see "Social Network"

    SHUNNED! :)

    ReplyDelete