Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Tribe Has Spoken


Tis a new season of the TV show SURVIVOR. This is season 20, to be more precise. And it promises to be a really good season. They have brought back people (heroes and villains) from the past 19 seasons to compete against each other. As you know, my family loves to compete and loves to win. For these reasons we have started a Survivor pool. This Thursday was the premiere event and we got together for a launch party. I had so much fun watching this show with people who love it as much as I do. For me, this was better than the Superbowl. I actually care who wins this game, because if it is me I can win $170. That is some hefty change. For the party, I put my skills to use and made a chart. After the show, everyone received two photos of themselves and placed their bets.



Fire represents life in this game and so far we are all alive and well. It is anybodies game at this point. I am pleased with my chart and with my picks and I am hoping to take away the prize. I will keep you posted on my success in this game because I know you are riveted by the excitement in my life. To the 16 other people competing against me I wish you well. To everyone else... don't you wish you could play too?

1 comment:

  1. Is Colby one of the hero's, b/c he was my FAVORITE! If he's on there I might actually watch this season, as I haven't done since he was on it last time...our sophomore year of college!

    ReplyDelete